Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WooHoo Wednesday (May 30)

Last week we had a mellow WooHoo Wednesday. I wasn't feeling 100% so the three girls and I just cozied up on the couch and watched a movie. I have to admit that sometimes after a long day of work the best thing is just relaxing with my kids! However, we do have 2 different options on the slate for tonight so we'll see what we end up doing.

Today was the first Camp Day at the YWCA. Each Wednesday the kids get some special time outside with fun stations that focus on science, arts & crafts and physical activity. Bennet's age group will start their camp next week.

Scout making homemade ice cream. She has on her ice cream patterned dress today- how did she know?

Ellie making a bubble painting. I'm impressed that she didn't suck the soap in :)



No comments: