Thursday, June 14, 2012

Scout at School

I am participating in the ScrapFreak Summer Points Challenge.  (Still time to join us!) It is just the push I needed to make spending time in my studio a priority. Plus- my mojo is back which is an added bonus. 

I've been making a bunch of layouts for Scout's album about her year in 4K at the YWCA.

TITLE: End of a Chapter
Inspired by this layout by Megan Starner


TITLE: Top Notch Teacher
I used the "Teachers" tab to make the patterned paper grouping look like a file folder. I fussy cut the little apple from some patterned paper and boosted it up on a foam dot.
TITLE: The Very Best of Friends
Scout and Cassidy have been besties since she stared at the YWCA in 2010. I took this picture in October and originally had it printed in color. The mix of bright red, pink, green and blue were proving difficult to work with. LIGHTBULB! Print it in black & white. Problem solved!