Thursday, June 28, 2012

10 Things on Thursday

1. I have been just exhausted this week. Can I blame the heat? 
2. Rented this movie last weekend. Robert Downey Jr. really is a fantastic actor. 




3. Scout is VERY excited for the new Spiderman movie. 
4. Bennet Snapshot of the Week: Nick took her shopping for some shorts and pajamas this week. Not only did she come up with new threads, but they went out for pizza and frozen yogurt too! 
5. Scout Snapshot of the Week: She went on a field trip to the grocery store this week. The same store we've been going to since she was a baby. But this week she got to see in the back room and that was just AWESOME! 
6.  Ellie Snapshot of the Week:  It's been in the 90's the last two days but she still insists on sleeping with EVERY blanket and stuffed animal in her crib. And we don't have central air. Weird kid. 
7. Cancer reared its ugly head this week. My Dad lost a very good lifelong friend and one of my dear friends received a less-than-glowing diagnosis for her Mom. Such a crappy disease! 
8.  I made these 4th of July skirts for my girls and niece Molly. I made the little dress for my niece Morgan. I bought the fabric LAST summer! I'm proud that I not only remembered that I had the fabric but that I knew where it was stored. 
9.  Starting this book this weekend. I think. 


10. Weekend plans. Thinking of heading to the cabin since we haven't been since Memorial Day. 

No comments: