Thursday, June 7, 2012

10 Things on Thursday


1. One of my favorite TV shows, Burn Notice, returns next week! 
2. Finished this beast of a book. Excellent story and amazing characters. Can't wait to watch the mini-series. 
3. Moved onto this book. I have enjoyed Seth Grahame-Smith's other books so fingers crossed that I'll like this one as well. 
4. Bennet Snapshot of the Week: Last weekend I heard her singing the song "Smelly Cat" from the TV show Friends. My heart burst with pride. "smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you?" 
5. Scout Snapshot of the Week: Her vocabulary is really taking off. I love when she asks how to spell something and says "Is that a lowercase or a capital?". Last night she asked to give 
me a hug and kiss "because I didn't get to it earlier". 
6.  Ellie Snapshot of the Week:  Ellie came down with a little cough last Thursday. She was a little puny on Monday so I took her to the walk in clinic. They tested her for pertussis/whooping cough. THANK goodness it came back negative. Being quarantined for 5 days was not on the schedule! 
7. Watched 'The Muppets' with the girls again last weekend. Such a cute movie. I know I'm not the only one who teared up at the end when Kermit starts singing 'Rainbow Connection'. 
8.  Finished sewing 4th of July skirts for my girls and nieces Molly and Morgan. They turned out so cute! Will post a photo soon
9.  I made this skirt for Bennet. I had this tutorial pinned in Pinterest. I used a lightweight denim for the top and a bunch of my fabric scraps to create the banner.  She keeps asking for "long" skirts so I oblige. 




10. We have zero plans for the weekend. Everyone is home. Hoping to spend time outside as a family and catch up on organizing the house!  

No comments: