Monday, November 14, 2011

Laugh as Much as You Breathe

This past weekend I hit me how quickly my girls are growing up. I know that every parent says it. I know that it's cliche. I know that I can't do anything but embrace it, but WOW- my heart skips a beat sometimes when I look at them. 

Bennet is almost 6. I can remember bringing her home from the hospital on Christmas Eve. Now she's almost too big for me to carry with her long, gangly legs. I try my best to be present in our day-to-day craziness. It isn't easy, but I try. Today is her snack day at school. She wanted Ants on a Log. I woke her up early this morning to help spread peanut butter and place the ants. I shut my brain off long enough to enjoy the solitude of just her and me in the kitchen. She may not remember- but I will.

TITLE: Laugh as Much as you Breathe
Journaling: I love that you can take a day full of sun & make it even brighter with the sound of your laugh. Summer 2011

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

Beautiful, LO and I LOVE the title!!!