Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 Things on Thursday

1. I have been sick most of the week. A double ear infection and either pink eye or some other nasty eye infection. Blech!
2. Nick mopped all the floors this week. I love that man.
3. Our first snow fall of the season was yesterday. It was beautiful!
4. Speaking of snow- I ordered our Christmas cards this week. GO ME!
5. I read this book this week. It was exquisitely written, but not exactly my speed.

6. My current book

7. Scout has been doing this thing lately where out of the blue she'll say "I love you Mama". Just like that. For no reason. Wish I could bottle those moments.

8. I am still continually riveted by the Walking Dead on AMC. Such a fabulously written and directed show. The actors are phenomenal!
9. My 36th birthday is in less than 2 weeks. And for the first time I'm beginning to feel my age a little bit.
10.  If you are looking for snuggle-yourself-happy flannel sheets, check out Lands End. I swear- they are heavenly!

No comments: