Thursday, November 3, 2011

10 Things on Thursday

1. I have been busy making ereader sleeves for my Etsy shop. http://www.kariann96.com/ I LOVE putting together custom color/pattern combinations so don't hesitate to ask. I usually put together a small contact sheet with 9 pattern/color options.


2. My business cards came in so now I feel even more official. Next on the list is mastering QuickBooks.
3. The girls had alot of fun trick-or treating. Here is our Zombie School Girl. She LOVED it. And I have to admit- it turned out pretty great. Kudos to Nick on the makeup!


4. Scout continued her love of all things Spiderman with her costume. I love what my friend Jess said, "Is this what happens when you marry Spiderman?"

5. And our littlest apple of the family tree was Ellie from the movie Up! She was pretty adorable. Saying thank you and holding her bucket with a killer death grip.

6. Is it just me or is this year flying by? It's November. When did THAT happen?
7. I am enjoying some Kari time this weekend at Creative Escape. 12 hours of dedicated scrapping time!
8. I am going to check out all the Scrapbook Nook's Design Team Blog posts for their blog hop. So many great projects.
9. I suppose I should use my Mani/Pedi gift certificate from last Christmas soon.
10. I am between books right now. Would love suggestions!

3 comments:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Cute sewing projects! Love those costumes and photos! The Nook Hop is amazingly inspirational and you are one lucky girl going to Creative Escape! Enjoy!:)

Deanna said...

Awesome costumes! You did a great job! As for books, I recommend The Help. But you've probably already read it. I still need to see the movie. ;)

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute costumes love the Up inspired one!