1. I have been busy making ereader sleeves for my Etsy shop. http://www.kariann96.com/ I LOVE putting together custom color/pattern combinations so don't hesitate to ask. I usually put together a small contact sheet with 9 pattern/color options.
2. My business cards came in so now I feel even more official. Next on the list is mastering QuickBooks.
3. The girls had alot of fun trick-or treating. Here is our Zombie School Girl. She LOVED it. And I have to admit- it turned out pretty great. Kudos to Nick on the makeup!
4. Scout continued her love of all things Spiderman with her costume. I love what my friend Jess said, "Is this what happens when you marry Spiderman?"
7. I am enjoying some Kari time this weekend at Creative Escape. 12 hours of dedicated scrapping time!
8. I am going to check out all the Scrapbook Nook's Design Team Blog posts for their blog hop. So many great projects.
10. I am between books right now. Would love suggestions!