Tuesday, November 22, 2011

10 Things on Tuesday

1. We spent the majority of last weekend catching up around the house. Cleaning, laundry, projects. And today it looks like we didn't clean at all.
2. Bennet is going to her first "friend" sleepover tonight at her best friend Kalli's house. To say she is excited is a major understatement.
3. Our Saab 93, that Nick has had since 2001, bit the dust. Instead of sinking more $$ into it we leased something new. Lots of memories in that car.
4. Leasing a Kia Optima. It's the bomb! The kids call is Black Cherry after it's color.
5. I read this book this week. The story line reminded me ALOT of Jodi Picoult's Sing You Home. I liked the book and probably would have liked it more if I hadn't liked Sing You Home so much.  
6. My current book

7. Scout had her Harvest Feast at school last week. Grandma Sweeney was able to come eat with her. Both of them said everything was delicious.
8. Robin and Barney are killing me on HIMYM. Not good at suspense with affairs of the heart.
9. Heading to MN for Thanksgiving. I am very excited to see my family. I haven't seen some of them since July and I'm having withdrawls.
10. Nick and I have our annual black tie party on Saturday. I look forward to it every year. Time to find some new shoes!

No comments: