Friday, October 7, 2011

This is the Way. . .

I haven't touched a scrapbook layout, card or project for nearly a month. Until last night that is. This is very rare for me. I think the longest I'd gone without creating in the last five years was 2 weeks right after I had Ellie. I've been busy getting my Etsy shop up and running and enjoying fall TV. Plus- I think I just hit a rut.

Each month 3 friends and I get together for a crop. We rotate houses and tonight is my turn to host. Last night after I brought my supplies upstairs I sat down and put hand to paper. I'd forgotten how much I love playing with paper and photos. How much I love recording our stories. It felt good to be back!

I created this layout back in August at Creative Escape. I love circles (duh!) and simple layouts. This has both features! I am also addicted to these Lily Bee Designs alphas. So fun!

No comments: