1. I finally made Butternut Apple Soup last weekend and it was DELICIOUS!
2. What I'm reading:
4. I took vacation time. Tonight we are going to the Grand Lodge at Cedar Creek for the night. Our first time. Bennet has wanted to go for over a year. We haven't told her yet. I can't wait to see their reaction.
5. The fun doesn't stop there- we're heading to the cabin too! I'm looking forward to getting a fire going in the fireplace and snuggling up for the weekend.
6. Last Friday I volunteered in Bennet's class for Game Day. I love putting faces with names and stories I've heard about them.
7. Speaking of Bennet- here is her Kindergarten school picture. She's growing up so fast!
9. Watched 'Captain America- First Avenger' this week. It was really good. And Chris Evans is easy on the eyes.
10. Have a great rest of the week and weekend. I plan to!