Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Holiday's are Coming- Paper Loop Wreath

You can run but you can't hide. The holidays ARE coming. ScrapFreak is currently hosting a FREE class titled, 12 Days of Christmas. We have 12 days of fun scrappy projects to help you decorate your house and get in the holiday mood.

Here is a project I made for Day 1. I've made this wreath in the past as gifts but I never made one for myself. Since my kitchen is a newly painted muted yellow, I thought it was time I made one for our home.

Don't be intimidated by this project. It takes around 1 hour to make from start to finish. With a wreath from the Dollar Tree is costs less than $10 to make!

I made step-by-step instructions complete with pdf download that are available at ScrapFreak. Check it out!

3 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Kari, I remember you making these in the past and just loved 'em! I am so glad you shared the instructions again:) I most definitely am making myself one this year!

That Scenic Route paper w/ the yellows in it is going to look great in your kitchen!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful, Kari!!!! I think I need to make one for our home!!!

RobinH said...

Kari
this is adorable!
I think I'm going to give it a try, I'm ready for some new decorations around my house