2. Tuesday night Scout was in bed at 6, Ellie 6:30, Bennet 7:30. Nick & I were asleep by 8:45 p.m. Rest and recovery!
3. I'm having a hard time seeing how fast Ellie is growing up. But I love watching her personality develop.
4. Bennet has been a huge helper around the house this week when we've been dealing with sickies.
5. I'm looking forward to hanging with friends and making new ones at a crop tomorrow.
6. I have a little crush on Joel McHale. Loved him on The Soup and now on Community. Very funny show.
7. Reading "Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro. So far so good.
8. Nick is going to be a chef with his friend Matt Barnes at the YWCA Wausau's Men Who Cook event in January. He's going to do great!
9. I love Starbucks Peppermint Mochas. Haven't had one yet this year. At 400 calories and 49 g of sugar in a Grande I'm not sure how many I'll be drinking this season.
10. Potty training isn't for the weak at heart. That's all I'm sayin'