Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Friday Facts

1. We painted our living room last weekend/this week. We painted gray on the top and put a new shade of red under the chair rail. We added some new bookcases and an end table to complete the makeover. I didn't realize how much I disliked the old ivory color until the gray went on.

2. Really diggin' Pink's new song- 'Raise Your Glass'.

3. Is loving The Walking Dead on AMC. Nick has been into zombies for years so I am be default.

4. My sister, brother-in-law and niece are coming to visit this weekend. We haven't seen them since July so we're all very excited. Bennet even made them welcome cards last night.

5. It might snow tomorrow. I am ok with that.

6. Having a lunch date with Nick today. We are trying to make it a weekly thing.

7. I chaperoned Bennet on a field trip to School Forest yesterday. We had so much fun. I'm pretty sure Bennet loved having me there since she never let go of my hand.


It had been a long time since I rode a big yellow school bus. Nothing has changed.

8. One of her classmates had a shirt that said "To Hell with Cookies and Milk. Give me Jewelry and Cash" Really? I wouldn't even buy a shirt like that much less let her wear it to school.

9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out next week. I am so excited.

10. Scout has stayed dry in underwear for two full days in a row. This is a HUGE deal. Requires a separate post at some point.

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

WooHoo for new paint. Are you sure you are not an Ohio State fan? LOL I saw your comment on FB about the child's shirt...I have no words!