6. Having a lunch date with Nick today. We are trying to make it a weekly thing.
7. I chaperoned Bennet on a field trip to School Forest yesterday. We had so much fun. I'm pretty sure Bennet loved having me there since she never let go of my hand.
It had been a long time since I rode a big yellow school bus. Nothing has changed.
8. One of her classmates had a shirt that said "To Hell with Cookies and Milk. Give me Jewelry and Cash" Really? I wouldn't even buy a shirt like that much less let her wear it to school.
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out next week. I am so excited.
10. Scout has stayed dry in underwear for two full days in a row. This is a HUGE deal. Requires a separate post at some point.