Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy Unofficial Birthday Nick!

Nick's birthday is July 16th (Mark your calendars now!) But when he was little he never got to bring treats to school due to his summer birthday. I know- pretty tragic. So, his very clever mom had him pick a day. Being a Sweeney he chose St. Patrick's Day.

Every year we make cupcakes to celebrate. They are Nick's favorite- Duncan Hines Yellow.

Here are the posts from 2007 and 2008. Look at how much the girls have grown!!

Last night
Today:

Ok- this isn't from today but wanted to share it anyways. Bennet took this photo- with our Canon no less. She could be the next Annie Lebowitz :)

3 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I know I say this every year, but I wish I could've done St. Paddy's day treats for my summer birthday when I was little. Go Nick. :)

Grandma T said...

Oh my gosh! You are right. I can't believe the girls were that little a year ago.

jenney said...

Looks like fun! Those cupcakes look yummy!!