Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. Sending a homemade card to a friend was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place I'd like to be is the cabin

3. I am sentimental and passionate in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or both please.

5. Life has taken me on separate paths from some friends but I know we will always be there for each other.

6. Our girls laughter playing together reminds me that there is still good in the world.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to organizing for my crop, tomorrow my plans include scrapping at Casie's with Jess and Kim and Sunday, I am going on a day date with Nick to see the Watchmen

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Love your friday fill-ins! Do you find them somewhere or just come up with them yourself?

Cricket said...

sounds like a great weekend you have planned! Enjoy!

smiles,