Monday, March 2, 2009

What I Love About You

I haven't forgotten about the HOMEMADE AMBUSH drawing. I'm going to let Bennet pick the names and will get to that tonight.

Until then I thought I'd share a layout I did as a Guest Designer for ScrapFreak. They did something a little different this month with the design team projects.

Normally each design team member gets to choose their own supplies, but this month we all got the same kit! Monica selected a fun mix of products, with a bit of this and a bit of that!

A 8 1/2 x 11 Layout for my BOM that focuses on 10 little things I love about Nick. The photo is from the Luther wedding back in Oct. 2002. A month before we got engaged :)

I used the Scenic Route patterned paper and put it on top of the 'LOVE' chipboard and sanded the edges.

I stitched the heart by hand. I cut out a heart from scrap paper and used it as a guide for my stitching. I chose a bright pink as a contrast to the other colors in the layout.

No comments: