Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. When I look to the left, I see a mound of kids toys.
2. Our living room is the room that has the best view in my home. (Although we really don't have a view of much)
3. Let it work out that Katie has a nice, mellow labor :)
4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! (Damn you AC/DC!)
5. Saying please and thank you is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any wine corks feel free to send them my way. I'm going to make a wine cork baseboard or bar top someday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Twilight , tomorrow my plans include helping Nick install a new ceiling fan and Sunday, I want to go to lunch and Target.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am so buying Twilight tomorrow and watching it too!! Can't wait, just hope it's almost as good as the book (because we both know that movies can never be *quite* as good as the book!!)