Thursday, July 19, 2012

One For Each Girl

I've been busy sneaking some scrappy time this summer. I love getting back to it after a slow-ish spring. 

TITLE: Sept. June. 
Photos from Bennet's first and last day of Kindergarten. The changes are AMAZING! I've used this layout design before and just lifted myself. And once again I raided my scrap pile. Some of these papers are close to 5 years old. 




TITLE: Create Art
I had the chance to be a chaperone one of Scout's 4K field trips to the Center for the Visual Arts. I love the photos where she is focusing on her project. So quiet and intense. Inspired by this layout.  I love the Pink Paislee wooden letters I used for 'art'. I may need to pick up some more.
TITLE: Just Us
Just a simple layout with photos of Ellie and I that I took while playing on the pontoon. I even broke out my seldom used Stickles to add some sparkle to the sun. 



No comments: