Thursday, July 12, 2012

10 Things on Thursday

1. I made the Pioneer Woman's Pasta Carbonara other night. Totally hit the spot. Pasta good- bacon better! Recipe here.


2. White Collar (USA Network- Tuesday nights) is back! I normally don't get giddy over men but Matt Bomer is just soooo easy on the eyes. 

3. Finished this book over the 4th of July weekend. I recommend. 




4. Bennet Snapshot of the Week: Bennet is currently suffering from "Gotta-do-it-all-itis". She is barely done with one activity before she's onto planning or asking to do the next. Craft project, pool, ride her bike, park, paint nails, build the Empire State Building to scale- you get the picture. As a parent it gets a little exhausting, so we're trying to show her that you can't do it all, all the time. 


5. Scout Snapshot of the Week: Scout is all about about fashion this week. She has been wearing her star shaped sunglasses along with multiple bracelets and necklaces. She has replaced her normal backpack with one of my Kate Spade knock-off purses. It's kind of adorable seeing her saunter into school with a purse over her shoulder. 


6.  Ellie Snapshot of the Week: Ellie talks non-stop- barely pausing to catch her breath. And when she talks- she talks LOUD. Embarrassingly loud. But bless her heart- she is one cute chatty kid!   


7. Currently reading this book. Nick read it a couple of years ago and has been nagging me to read it. I finally got the ebook version from the library so I'm all set!




8. Officially hit the 2nd half of my pregnancy. 21 weeks! Time to start working on the house to make room. 


9.  Nick's birthday is next Monday. I REALLY need ideas. I wanted to buy him a day on the Cisco Chain with a fishing guide but it's just not in the budget this year. 


10.  We are staying home this weekend to catch up on life around the house. Perhaps do some de-cluttering prior to our remodel. 

No comments: