Thursday, July 22, 2010

WooHoo Wednesday- Hot Rocks

Last night we ended this week's WooHoo Wednesday with a fun, easy project that I found on the eighteen25 blog.

I've been looking for suitable rocks for a month without any luck. While we were at the cabin last weekend I saw some nice, flat rocks that would work perfectly. Thank you Poor Lake!!

Supplies:
Flat rocks
Crayons
Pot holders

Instructions:
Bake rocks in a 350degree oven for 15 minutes.

While the rocks are heating up get the crayons prepped by peeling off the paper.
Using hot pads transfer rocks to a work surface. (We used cardboard from a diaper box)

I love that even Scout is able to participate.
My rock. Of course both Bennet and Scout had to help with Mom's rock. Super quick, easy, affordable and FUN project!

No comments: