Thursday, July 1, 2010

Leaving in a MiniVan

We're off for vacation at my parent's cabin in MN. I just can't wait!! A couple days to unplug from technology and spend time together as a family. We get to see my sister and BIL who we haven't seen in a long time. Just what we need.

If I can help it I don't like having posts without photos. So here are two recent layouts I created at the TGIF Crop at ScrapFreak.

TITLE: Ring Around the Rosie-We all Fall Down
Journaling: Ah! To be 2 1/2 & carefree. Round you go with your new friend Brett. Summer 2010
Used a Sketchy Thursday sketch. Product: Scenic Route Garden Grove paper, Scenic Route alpha

TITLE: Berry Patch
Journaling: Our first time picking berries. You both dug in like old pros & we came away with a flat of red, plumb berries. june 2010


I cut and pieced the big strawberry together. I wish the glittery yellow letters showed up better but oh well.

Product: Cosmo Cricket paper, Jillibean Soup journaling spot, Doodlebug Designs alpha, Colorbok alpha

No comments: