Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WooHoo Wednesday- Let's Go to the Mall

Bennet has been begging to go to the mall for weeks. You'd think it was this super cool mall instead of the sad, little, pathetic thing known as the Wausau Mall. Seriously- it's nothing to write home about.

The big girls love the indoor play center. Probably because they are both monkeys and I let them climb all over the soft equipment.

I have to admit the mall has one thing that I LOVE- the photo booth. I am such a sucker for photo booths. To me it's the best $3 you can spend. This particular booth is in need of an ink refill but it was still fun. Our first shots with Ellie :)
Next week we'll be working on Father's Day projects. But can anything top last years pink painted kleenex holder? I think not.

3 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

love the photo booth shots!!!

Katie said...

Let's go to the mall...today! :)

gottaluvboyz said...

Love it...makes me want to go find a photo booth!