Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's a tropical Luau Crop @ ScrapFreak

You heard me- it's CROP time at ScrapFreak. The Design Team has put together some fun, tropical themed challenges. The crop starts today and runs through the entire week. Plenty of time to squeeze some scrapping in.

Here are two layouts I made for my challenges.

TITLE: Be Happy
Journaling: That smile gets me everytime. be adorable. be cute. most of all just be you. Product: October Afternoon patterned paper and journaling spot, American Crafts alpha

TITLE: OH!

Journaling: Your face says it all- so much fun in the sweet, sweet summertime. July 09



Product: American Crafts paper, buttons and alpha.

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I absolutely LOVE the Oh! layout. Everything from the colors of the papers to the clean, simple, and cute design - WOW. I might have to scraplift you on this one.