Friday, June 4, 2010

ScrapFreak Design Team

I recently applied to be part of Team Freak at ScrapFreak. I've been active on the Freak for the last year or so and have found the community to not only be active, but also incredibly inspiring as well.

I'm happy to announce that I made the team!!! Starting in June I'll be working with their monthly embellishment kits. I am excited and ready for the new challenge!!

Here is the layout I submitted.

TITLE: Strike a Pose
Journaling: "Look at me Mom I'm a model" You love making faces for me to take photos of. How can I resist? 03/10 Product: Bazzill Kraft, October Afternoon patterned paper and journaling spots, Jillibean Soup alpha, Doodlebug Designs alpha

In other scrappy news today I'm off for a weekend of Kari-time with some fellow Freaks at Tall Oaks Retreat. I can't wait!!! Ellie's bottles are prepped and labeled, the big girls are at school today and a sleepover with their cousins tomorrow and Nick has had a month or so to mentally prepare :) I am going to do my best to enjoy the weekend with minimal Mommy guilt.

5 comments:

jenney said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats on making the DT!!

Have fun this weekend! You deserve it!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

congrats! super cute LO!

gottaluvboyz said...

Congrats, Kari! Have fun this weekend:)

Katie said...

Congratulations Kari!

Becky said...

Congrats on making the DT! You deserve it!