Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. No, we will NOT listen to the song Christmas Shoes. I can't stand that song.
2. There used to be 'I will cooperate in class' engraved in my 1st grade handwriting on my parents old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee and thought: digging to the bottom of the cooler for the Peppermint Mocha creamer was worth it..
4. Everything is going to be okay.
5. I'll take a Coke over a Pepsi anyday.
6. Being hormonal and teary at Christmas time is exhausting- at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to helping Nick make Bennet's birthday cake, tomorrow my plans include celebrating Bennet's 4th birthday (a couple days early) with family and Sunday, I want to make a Gingerbread house. Or relax!

No comments: