Monday, December 14, 2009

Daily December Cover and the 12th-13th

Here is my Daily December cover. Now that I look at it again the bottom part kind of looks like a Magic 8-Ball but what can you do? I've had this KI Memories patterned paper for years and finally put it to use. I hot glued some bells up in the left corner for some extra fun. Sat. Dec. 12

Letters to Santa. Bennet wanted to make sure that I told Santa that Scout bit her 3 times. Oh dear. I scanned the letters, shrunk them down and put them inside a little envelope in the actual album.


Sun. Dec. 13th

Journaling: Sugar cut out day. Scout liked to sprinkle with both hands at once. Nick was artistic and Bennet was into volume. I kind of just went with it. They were good- thin & tasty. Santa Claus will love them!

No comments: