Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget the milk and cookies for Santa (I'm really looking forward to this part).

2. "Hey Mom" is followed at once by "You gotta see this".

3. The trouble is Scout really wants to sleep in Bennet's top bunk with her.

4. Although NYC is many miles away I wish we could sneak away there for a holiday weekend.

5. With a faint pop I instantly want Pringles.

6.The bumble in Rudolph is shadowy and ominous. (On a side note. Rudolph kind of sets a horrible example for kids at the beginning of the show. "Hey Rudolph, Bummer you have that nose or you could have been something? Let's cover that handicap/differentiating factor ok? Don't be a misfit!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Holiday parade, tomorrow my plans include cutting down our Christmas Tree and Sunday, I want to bake cookies at G&G Sweeney's!

No comments: