Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mini Album & Friday Fill Ins

Nick and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary earlier this month. I made him a little mini-album. I used product from the March and Sept. Kraft Girl Kits





And now the Friday Fill Ins-

1. One week ago I was driving Nick to the airport.
2. The days seemed longer when I was young.
3. Mama told me that 'No One can make you feel inferior without your consent' Ok- Eleanor Roosevelt said it first but my Mom told me.
4. Between you and me, I've been without a cell phone for over a month and really don't miss it that much.
5. Take your time. Driving 10 miles under the speed limit doesn't bother me at all. (sarcasm)
6. The not-so-pleasant parts of pregnancy will pass!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out with Nick, tomorrow my plans include making a scarecrow with the girls and Sunday, I want to relax!

No comments: