Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. I feel pregnant and am tired of pulling my pants up all the time. A-nnoying!

2. Going to the movie theatre is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: cats bells on their collars, Nick tapping his foot upstairs, and Regis Philbin.

4. It's a long weekend and I'm glad the weather forecast is fantastic. One last taste of summer.

5. The last time I flew on an airplane was when Scout was 5 months old. Feb. 2008.

6. Cannot wait to celebrate Scout's 2nd birthday and our 6th anniversary at the cabin this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the sunset at the cabin, tomorrow my plans include baking cupcakes for the birthday girl and Sunday, I want to enjoy a glass of wine to celebrate our wedding anniversary!

No comments: