Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring Colored Layouts

Back in March a group of scrapbookers I belong to had a challenge to put together your own kit and make at least 2 layouts from it.
Kit requirements-
At least two sheets of cardstock
~At least two different patterned papers
~At least one decorative edge...you can use an edge punch or add a sheet of precut deco paper (go ahead and just add the punch to the kit photo if you don't want to punch it yet)
~At least three different types of embellies (ie. buttons, ribbon, bling, flowers, etc.)
~letters of some kind (can be stickers, die cuts, stamps, cut from your machine)
~At least one of the following: rub ons, stickers (like those die cut stickers), a stamp, an ink pad or a transparency


Here is the kit I put together. I created SO much from this kit. I was also able to enter the Manufacturer Challenge at ScrapFreak. I won 2nd place!!

STICK TOGETHER
JOURNALING: At age 3 you like me. There may come a time when you won't. Remember I am here for you & will always, always love you. I love you B. ~ Mom.

SHE IS
I used Photoshop to put the words on the photo.The 'Happy' and 'Kind' are rub ons. I love how the words match Scout's shirt.


Set of 4 cards


5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

KariAnn your layouts are amazing! I love what you did with the second one! Congrats on winning at ScrapFreak!

Williams Family said...

Incredible as usual - you always inspire me to record some of these thoughts for my wee ones before they grow up all too fast!

Stacey said...

Congrats on the 2nd place! It was a great kit! And your layouts and card fantastic!

Unknown said...

WOW! You have such a knack for simple yet beautiful layouts! My favorite is the first one!!!!

Jayne said...

Such bright fun layouts!!