Happy Memorial Day weekend!! This weeks Friday Fill Ins.
1. Moving sidewalks I can't see under my feet (the 80's classic by Dan Hartman)
2. The best things in life really are free.
3. My best quality is my ability to turn lemons into lemonade
4. Remember the details. The details are what you'll laugh about years from now.
5. In nearly 10 years, I graduated from college (10 years ago this month), lived in 2 cities, 3 apartments, 1 house, had 3 jobs, 1 husband, 2 cats, 2 kids.
6. A weekend away to 'unplug' and relax is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to the cabin, tomorrow my plans include spending time together as a family and starting my new book and Sunday, I will be thrilled that we have another night at the cabin!