My sister Megan missed my Friday Fill In's last week so here we go!
1. If we had no winter we wouldn't appreciate summer like we do.
2. I avoided jury duty on a reckless homicide trial, a perpetual astonishment. I was convinced I was in for it.
3. If I had my life to live over there isn't much I would change
4. Daycare drop, jury duty, walk home, swimming lessons, TV watching, sick kids and a so-so night of sleep inside of four and twenty hours yesterday.
5. If you've never been thrilled by the lyrical musings of Lionel Ritchie I highly recommend it.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is a must if you live in the Midwest.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillaxin', tomorrow my plans include yardwork and housework and Sunday, I want to do some more prep for my upcoming Scrap weekend!