Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life

I love the movie It's a Wonderful Life. I did a layout about it with the December Kraft Girls kit. Blog entry here.

My mom found this awesome wall sign at a local market. She got it for me over a year ago and for some reason thought I wouldn't be WOWED by it. Then she realized that our blog title in the header is It's a Wonderful Life and thought, wait, she really does like that movie. She gave it to me for my birthday in November and I totally cried when I opened it. Doesn't take much for the waterworks to start. Needless to say I was WOWED by it.

I have it hanging in my scrap studio/man cave in the basement. I ordered another one in red glitter to have up during the holidays.

I stole the wall display of layout idea from my friend Jess. I bought a simple curtain rod and stitched page protectors together. I can switch out layouts whenver I want. I apologize for the photo. My area is narrow so it's hard to get a good shot.


6 comments:

jenney said...

I love how you have your layouts displayed!!

Love the sign too! =)

Becky said...

Wow! That is so cool Kari!

Melissa S said...

That is super cool! I totally love it:) Really..you are soo creative..

Stacey said...

That is sooo cool@!! I want a wall like that! :)

Tara said...

I lOVE the wall hanging idea... i saw this on some other blog and forgot how to make it..please do share i want to make one for the living room!!! so cool!! i love the sign too!!!!!

Charity said...

Ok I absolutely love it Kari!! I love those signs too. I just love how it looks.