Wednesday, December 3, 2008

REMINDER: Sounds of the Season Cyber Crop

REMINDER: The Scrap4Life CyberCrop is this weekend. Fun starts late Thursday night and runs through the weekend!


As part of my role as a Design Team member at Scrap4Life I get the privilege of hosting a monthly CyberCrop. I will be the host for the month of December. On a side note I have to say how proud I am of the little ad I created (see below). I am not a digital scrapper but I know a little PhotoShop. I only had to ask Nick for help for one part. Yeah me!


Some of you may be unfamiliar with what a CyberCrop involves. The crop is run online at the Scrap4Life website. All you need to do is register (for free) and participate. The crop will have 10 main challenges and 3 BONUS challenges. Throughout the weekend there are prizes too. PRIZES people!


Plus- it is Scrap4Life's Anniversary is Dec. 4th so there will be a ton of challenges and prizes for that too!


I know there are many of my friends and scrappers out there that regularly view my blog. Don't you love tracking software? :) I'd love to see some familiar faces at the crop. I realize it is at the height of the holiday madness but give yourself the gift of 'YOU' time and join in the fun!



In addition to the FABULOUS prizes that Jodie will be providing I am adding a couple of prizes to the pot. I will be giving out 2 prizes packages as shown. I'll probably add a couple more goodies to it as well.


Prize Package One: For every challenge you are able to complete I will put your name in for a random drawing.


Prize Package Two: I'd love to see some NEW faces participate in the Cyber Crop. So the 2nd prize package will go to one of the NEWBIES!!!