Sunday, December 21, 2008

3 years ago today

Our sweet Bennet was born. I say it every year but WOW! She's 3.


  • She makes us laugh. The stuff she comes up with.
  • She tells us "Oh that makes me so happy" when I tell her that it's Saturday and we're all staying home together.
  • She makes us shake our head and stifle curse words too. Do NOT use marker on Dad's new TV.
  • She says her colors in English but says Red in Spanish. It's always Rojo.
  • She tells us "Couty did it" when she clearly didn't.
  • She likes to run, not walk.
  • She wants to read the "scary book" every single night.
  • She learned to go #1 & #2 on the potty. Can I get a Woop Woop!!
  • She adores her PawPaw's and Grandmas.
  • She shares her food with her sister and gives her hugs.
  • She giggles and says "car toots" when we go over rumble strips.

    Happy Birthday B! We love watching you grow into YOU!

Happy Birthday to my Grandpa Bud too! He's 93. Happy Birthday to my cousin Tiffany too! She's 22! (Yes- my Grandpa has a granddaughter and greatgranddaughter who share his birthday. Very cool!)

6 comments:

jenney said...

Happy Birthday, B!!!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday to your darling daughter!!!

Melissa S said...

Happy Birthday to Bennet!

Charity said...

Happy Happy Birthday! man the time sure flies. Bennet is such a doll. She cracks me up. That is so neat that she shares a birthday with other family members.

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Bennet!!!!!! Time flies with kids Kari. I still have a hard time believing that Caymen is 12.

JC/DCO said...

Happy Birthday Bennet! I miss you and cannot wait to see you again. Love, Colin