Saturday, November 1, 2008

Scrap4Life November Challenges

It's a new month which means new challenges at Scrap4Life. The new Design Team has some great challenges up their sleeve.

I am hosting a Book of Me challenge. If you're like me you've thought about doing a Book of Me but always put it off to layouts about your friends/family. Well- it's time to make time for yourself. Your family will want to know about YOU. Not just photos of you, but also the things that make you who you are. For a tear-jerking blog post about why I'm so passionate about this topic go here. (You've been warned.)

But we'll start out lighthearted and simple. Your first challenge is this- go to Scrap4Life to find out. Here's a big hint.

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

Wow - that was a powerful post indeed. I've been considering using my sketch class to get some Book of Me pages done - this certainly helps inspire me some more!!

Becky said...

Love this layout!
Thanks for sharing that post!