Here is 10 bits of randomness for today.
1.Walkers Shortbread Pure Butter cookies are so delicious.
2. The new Taylor Swift album is FABOO!!
3. I think I'm coming down with the annual 'Change of Season' cold.
4. We have a new comforter on the bed. It's fuzzy brown and it looks like a bear. I joke that it's straight out of Legends of the Fall. Brad Pitt was so dreamy in that film before he went cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
5. The display on my car is broken. It says it's Aug 24th and 30 degrees out. Makes me giggle.
6. Nick and I are going to a black tie party in a couple weeks and I actually found a dress I love.
7. It's cloudy and rainy which make me pine for #4 on the list.
8. Our friend Nate introduced us to this Simply Red tune and it's at the top of my list right now. A little Hall & Oates action. I love me some H&O. (Caution- bikinis in the video. Cover the little peeps peepers)
9. I am excited for Thursday night TV.
10. I wish this creepy woman at The Daily Grind in Marshfield would stop gawking at me. I know I look like someone you know- but you don't :)