Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm a Sketch Scrappin' Fool

I am enrolled as a student in Feeling Scrappy's Sketchapoolza class and am loving every minute. They revamped the forum format and it's unbelievable. I'm honestly loving it. We are beginning the last week so I thought I'd share some layouts.
JOURNALING: I love how you scrunch your nose when you think some thing is funny. I love your 'who me' look. I love that sparkle in your eye when you look at me. I love your easy going gummy grin. I love the look of genuine contentment in you. I love all your looks because they are


Journaling: She’s been here since the beginning. We were in our 1st apartment together less than a week before Nick had to go find the perfect kitty. As soon as we saw her we knew. And then there were 3. Our sweet tuxedo kitty with a red collar and bell. She has brought so much warmth to our lives. She loves to sit in yout lap and get attention. When she first meets someone she needs to go nose to nose with them. People are always saying what a beautiful cat she is. We agree. Nick often says that Stoli came into his life at a time when he most needed her. I couldn’t agree more. At 6 years old she still runs up and down the hallway like she did as a kitten. It’s true what people say about pets being part of the family. We can’t imagine our lives without her. We may have other cats throughout our lives but none will compare to her. The original. -Journaling October 2008
Journaling: Stand often in the company of dreamers. They believe you can achieve impossible things. ~m.a. radmacher

No comments: