Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Woo Hoo Wednesday (5/16/12)

Once the snow melts in Wisconsin, Wednesday's turn into WooHoo Wednesday's. Nick has golf league every Wed. He really enjoys golfing with his brothers. I love that this gives him a chance to get out of the house and socialize with other adults. I also love that is gives me some quality time with the girls. 


This is the 5th year we've done it. I try to plan something fun every week. Last summer I got lazy with both photo taking and ideas. This year I started pinning ideas to a Pinterest board months ago. (Go Kari!) 


Last week we made Homemade Slime.  It didn't turn out very slimy. It was more like jelly, but the girls didn't seem to care in the least.











1 comment:

Jayne said...

Love reading about your woo-hoo wednesdays - so much fun :)