Monday, August 8, 2011

What I Love About You

I made this layout for a combination of challenges. Sometimes I think I use a solid kraft cardstock base too often. So- I challenged myself to use all patterned paper on this layout. I also participated in the Something Old, Something New challenge at Inspired to Scrap. The new product is the yellow woodgrain Bella Blvd. paper and pink Lily Bee alphas. The old are the black mailbox alphas. I bought those when Bennet was about 6 monhts old so those are at least 5 years old. LOVE using what I have.

Nick thinks he looks angry in this photo. I disagree. It's just the look he has when he's listening to a conversation. Just letting his wheels spin.

TITLE: What I Love About You

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

What a great LO! The design is wonderful and the journaling is just perfect!