1. Today the girls and I, along with my Mom, are off to Bay Beach Amusement Park in Green Bay for the day. Photos to follow.
2. I deep cleaned our mini-van, otherwise known as the Mom-mobile, last Friday. It was Disgusting with a capital D. I wonder how long I can keep it presentable.
3. As I was cleaning I came across some crayons that said non-toxic on them. Were they ever toxic? Or do they just put that on the label so us parents don't freak when our kids eat them?
4. I tried Sweet Potato fries for the first time this summer. They are so delicious.
5. Last week I finished reading The Wednesday Sisters. Meh. It was ok. It's a nice, light book but I just couldn't or wouldn't fall in love with the characters.
6. Right now I'm reading The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America by Erik Larson. It is absorbing and excellent.
8. Nick and I spent last Saturday afternoon/evening in Eau Claire where I went to college. I have a very special place in my heart for those friends I made in college. They are so much fun!
9. So much fun that we ended up at the Seahorse singing karaoke.
10. On Saturday I am going to the 2nd Creative Escape organized by my good friend Jess. 12 hours of dedicated scrapbooking? Yes please!