Friday, October 22, 2010

Reach Sky High - Spooktacular Recipe Challenge

I am hosting a recipe challenge at Scrapfreak's Spooktacular Crop.

Witches Brew, make me a stew.
What's it going to do to you?
Boo!
Recipe:
Spider web, moldy bread, mucky mud
Get the broth started with cardstock
While it starts to bubble add 1 photo
Add one pinch of ear wax, another sprinkle of belly button fluff and one spider’s leg (3 different patterned papers for you non-witches)
Stir them in my witches’ brew
Count out loud 1, 2, 3 Mix in a 3 word title.
Essesential elements for the concoction finger nails, lunch pails and apple cores (7 embellishments)
Stir them in my witches’ brew
Grab your wooden broom and stir it up with journaling.
Taste if you DARE!

This witches non-spooky sample

TITLE: Reach Sky High
Journaling: You inspire my world to be a better place. I love you B. Summer 2010