2. Reading The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard. Nick is reading The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
3. I repainted the kitchen last weekend. We went with Gold Buff and it's the exact yellow I was going for the first time around. Nice and warm. You can see how loud the first yellow was compared to the second.
4. Nick was our Handy Manny last weekend. Installed two sets of track lighting downstairs and new lamps in the kitchen. The downstairs looks like a whole new room. The lights in the kitchen highlight our new paint perfectly.
5. Bennet was afraid he was going to get Electrocated. He only zapped himself once.
6. I'm going to an all-night crop tonight at my friend Kim's church. I CANNOT WAIT!
7. Recently watched Shutter Island (ok- I fell asleep. But Nick said it was predictable) and The Katate Kid. I liked The Karate Kid but had to giggle that it took place in China and revolved around Kung Fu. No karate at all.
8. On two separate occasions both Bennet and Scout fell asleep on me this week while snuggling on the couch. I will miss that someday.
9. I think I've inherited my mother's dislike of laundry and grocery shopping. Two things that HAVE to be done but two things I always put off.
10. Did you know that Coffeemate makes Peppermint Mocha creamer year round now? Score.