Monday, October 25, 2010

Hey Good Lookin'- Scrap Freak November Kit

I know I said this last month but it's true again this month. This kit is soooo versitile. I really think it would be a win-win for any style of scrapper.
Photobucket

TITLE: Hey Good Lookin' Watcha Got Cookin'
Journaling: Right now you ask for a cooking lesson every night at dinnertime. You want to help with every step- very hands on. Always alot of questions but always so proud that you helped. Sept. 2010

Design Notes: I used the menu board embellie as part of my title. I just used a regular white pen and went over it twice. I did test my pen underneath the felt flower before I wrote the words. The kraft background is actually thin chipboard that came with some photos I ordered. Want not waste not.

TITLE: Sing Love Smile (took the title from her shirt)
Journaling: I hope you never stop climbing. When you take a chance good things can happen. 04/10

Design Notes: Before I adhered the paper to the doilies I cut out the center of the transparency so that I could use them someplace else. No use in wasting the goodness right?

TITLE: Break Time
Design Notes: I found the envelope template online. Added some stickles to simulate steam. Add a single serve coffee, tea of cocoa for a perfect little gift.

No comments: