Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New- One Little Word

Each year in the scrap world Ali Edwards challenges us to pick ONE little word as a "Focus" for the new year. My word for 2008 was Balance. 2009 was Relax. This year I chose New. I made this layout around the holidays in 2009 but thought to day would be the perfect day to post.

So far 2010 has been a year of new beginnings and new adventures. The word suits me.
On January 26th, 2010 I welcomed my third daughter Eleanor Margaret into the world and became a mother of 3.

Today I start my new job and career at the Wausau YWCA. I am excited, nervous, motivated and ready to take on new challenges. Scout starts her new preschool/daycare at the YWCA and Ellie goes to Amy, our awesome inhome daycare. Big changes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your NEW layout...congrats and good luck on the new job! Hope everyone has a great day at school and daycare too!