Friday, September 10, 2010

15 Friday Facts

This week has been bonkers. Totally cuckoo for cocoa puffs kind of nuts! I am treating myself to a 5 minute sanity break as a reward for surviving.

1. I think I'm really going to like my new job.

2. Scout is loving her new daycare/preschool. She is making new friends and loving coming to work with me.

3) Ellie has her first cold. Watery eyes, super runny nose. Poor thing. But in true Ellie fashion she still manages a smile here and there.

4. I'm realizing that our morning routine will take some getting used to. From 6 a.m. - 7:20 it's a crazy symphony involving 2 adults and 3 kids under age 5. But we make it work.

5. I secretly wonder how loud Nick plays music now that we're all out of the house.

6. I had to back out of the ScrapFreak weekend crop in Watertown because I have to be a Mom first.

7. Finishing up Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah.

8. Peanut butter makes things better. Especially when you have pretzels to go with it.

9. Just saw Scout take a digger outside my window. Classic.

10. Is remembering that 9 years ago today Nick and I were in NYC at the base of the World Trade Center. 9 years ago tomorrow the world changed.

11. Bennet is thriving in 4K/PreK but seems to have caught Ellie's cold. She was coughing most of the night.

12. Which means that it's only a matter of time before I get it.

13. My first Postcrossing postcard arrived in China. Very cool. I'm sending one to Russia next.

14. I am so excited for the Fall TV Season. Me and the boobtube go together like peanut butter and pretzels.

15. Have a fantastic weekend. I'm going to do my best to destress, get my kids healthy and prepare for my 2nd week at work!

No comments: