Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. I have a history of taking on too many projects at once. But I'm getting better.
2. The ability to knit is something I wish I knew how to do. But I don't need another hobby.
3. I'm eating at the Mint for lunch today with my old co-worker Julie. Can't wait!!
4. Good music that makes me want to sing is essential on the road.
5. So that's it, that's the million dollar question. Is there really a Disney vault and if so where is it?
6. Sometimes something is better than nothing! Sometimes not :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Coraline for family movie night, tomorrow my plans include heading to Tomahawk for Macey's 6th birthday party and Sunday, I want to enjoy a cup of coffee, watch CBS Sunday Morning and spend the day together as a family!

No comments: