I fancy myself a 'glass is half full' kind of gal. Here's the deal. Yes- I'm 15 weeks pregnant without health insurance. There are options and programs to cover that. We'll figure it out. But I really didn't like the job. I stayed because it was steady and easy but it certainly wasn't what I wanted to do. there are options and programs to cover that.
I made this layout last weekend and looking at it reminds me of good things. Blue skies and clouds with silver linings. The little things in life are the BIG things. No one is sick. No one died. I just lost a job. It's all about perspective. When I was a little girl and feeling down on myself my mom would make me say, "I am a good person" out loud until she was satisfied that I believed it. Today I am making a list of what makes me happy until I believe it.
- Nick- I am tearing up as I type this but I am so grateful to have met that person who exactly who I need. He knows what to say and what to do to make me feel better. To make me feel like me. To make me keep it in perspective.
- Bennet and Scout- pretty hard to feel sorry for myself when they make me smile.
- Fresh McDonald's french fries.
- A clean house- including laundry and floors. That is huge!
- Girls Night at Jess's on Thursday.
- My new Caramel Mochiatto creamer.
- I felt Thermos move for the first time the other day.
- Seeing my parents and brother next weekend.
- My niece Molly is sleeping through the night. Makes Matt & Katie happy- makes me happy.
- My sister Megan sent me a sweet email.
- BrrrBabies. They are still as important to me today as they were 4 years ago.
- Rewarding myself for searching for jobs with a little scrap time
If anyone hears of job openings in Wausau please send them my way. Business Development, Training Coordinator, Project Management, Marketing. . . I'm your gal!