Monday, August 3, 2009

August Kraft Girl Kit -REVEAL 2

A couple more announcements before the rest of my August reveal.

Kraft Girl Kits is sponsoring 52 weeks 52 Sketches the week of August 9th and will be giving away one of the August Kits. Check out each blog for more details.

Each month we have a sketch contest with prizes. You don't have to use a Kraft Girl Kit so get out there and try it!!

ooh
When you get excited or are being silly you always scrunch your face and say

chillaxin' cabin
Nick and I had a rare weekend at the cabin with just us & the cats. It was the perfect, relaxing weekend. He fished, I read. He fished, I napped. He gamed, I scrapped. We went out to Bent's Camp for dinner & drinks, spent time on the pontoon & just enjoyed each others company. July 2009


Wall hanging - (There will instructions on a How-To for this on the Kraft Girls site)
9/6/3 is our anniversary so of course I had to circle those numbers

4 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

LOVE the wall hanging!! Then again, I'm partial to altered stuff!!

jenney said...

Awesome job with the kit, girl!

Williams Family said...

My goodness, you're talented.

Rita said...

More beautiful projects!