Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

When this posts I will at the cabin, waking up to the sound of the loons on the lake and the deer sneaking through the yard. I took this weeks FFI's from the same week in 2008.



1. Dancing to the music while spinning around with Scout makes me giggle.

2. The last time I went through the mismatched sock basket I nearly lost it.

3. When I drive I tend to brake suddenly. Not a good habit.

4. I saw a little calico kitty cat (stray) sitting in our windowsill the other day in the backyard. CUTE!

5. Give me laughter, give me comfy pjs, give me beer and you'll see me content .

6. Next week I am looking forward to getting the girls hair cut.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking the pontoon to Bent's Camp for Friday Night Fish Fry, tomorrow my plans include swimming with my Mom and the girls and Sunday, I want to have a traffic free drive home!

No comments: